Project Cargo Forwarding
Core ILS, as one of its core business activities, provides a wide range of services under project cargo forwarding solutions by using world’s most reliable Carriers in their trade lanes and over experienced and trustful oversized cargo transporters and heavy haulage companies as sub-contractors world wide.
Young, dedicated and well experienced project cargo team of Core ILS who knows well about different geographies that Core ILS is active can offer below services in case of a need.
- Investigating and deciding ship type to charter considering cargo type and specifity
- Multimodal transport solutions by arranging pre/on carriage services with low-bed, flat-bed, extendable low-bed trailers, hidrolic platforms, standart/open top and/or platform railcars up to final destinations
- Route, road, site surveys for extra over-dimensional loads
- Arrangement of road permits for OOG, extra OOG and heavy cargoes
- Mobil/crawler crane hire services including mob/demob
- 7/24 Supercargo services to load/discharge operations at the ports, sites
- Stowage, loading and lashing plans and technical drawings
- Installation, erection, site services
- Storage facilities (bounded/free zone)
- Lashing/securing/dunnaging (L/S/D) services - certificated
- Seaworthy packaging
- Cargo condition, port operations survey, tally services
- Import, export, transit custom clearance – documentation follow up
Our team is always ready to assist you for any requests and queries and reachable from our firstname.lastname@example.org group mail and on +90 216 392 20 10.